AGENT LICENSE ID
BROKERAGE LICENSE ID
949 Garth St, Hamilton, Ontario
Canadian home sales edge up from September to October
Statistics released by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) show national home sales edged a little higher in October 2022.
- National home sales were up 1.3% on a month-over-month basis in October.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) monthly activity came in 36% below October 2021.
- The number of newly listed properties edged up 2.2% month-over-month.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) declined by 1.2% month-over-month and was down 0.8% year-over-year.
- The actual (not seasonally adjusted) national average sale price posted a 9.9% year-over-year decline in October.